Friday, February 9, 2007

Diamond Hearts Element Freebie

I know ya'll have been waiting to see what I come up with next. I just finished this set of 4 different colored diamond hearts. There are 2 different sized diamonds on each heart. The hearts have a metallic feel to them, but I think they look like a piece of jewelry. I love to get comments on my work so thanks to those who leave me one. Ok so here they are. As always just click on the preview and it will take you right to the download site.

DiamondHearts

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

These are so cute! I really like how you alternated the angle on them so that the highlights are hitting differently. They would make some really adorable photo corners... maybe with the photo threaded through... hmmmm. Thanks so much! :D

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you soo much..these are soo cute:)

clc said...

These are wonderful - love the lacy outline and the different colors! TFS!

Lainey said...

Hi, Jodie. I was wondering if you could also put a link for your freebies in as well as clicking on the photo. For some reason, I can't see your pictures. Are they on another site, maybe? Thanks,Elaine

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TYS these awesome hearts!

tajicat said...

Very cute, thanks so much! :)