Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Good News and Easter Egg Stickers Freebie!!

Ok Good news first!! I get to go pick up my puppy Friday!!! My little girl Boo is finally coming home! She is a chihuahua and a sweetheart! Whata great easter present huh? So with that said I have a special treat for you all... Easter Egg Stickers! They are solid colored so they can go on about anything! Hope you like them and please leave me a comment. *Note* It was just brought to my attenton that I had it setup so non bloggers couldn't comment and I'm so sorry.. It is fixed now :)



Easter Egg Stickers Download

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the stickers Jodie. Love them!!

x..LilBumbleBee..x said...

Cute! Thanx :)

Anonymous said...

these are perfect!! thanks so much and congrats on your new puppy!! :)

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! Thanks Jodie! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great Easter stickers.