Thursday, February 8, 2007

DooHickey Freebie

I was playing around trying to make some cool elements and well I came up with this thing. I wasn't quite sure what to call this so for now It's just gonna be a DooHickey LOL. You can use for for a bunch of things I guess. I was thinking it would make a cute frame or even something to thread a ribbon through, maybe just a simple element to add to a cute cluster. I guess the skie's the limit with this. I would be VERY interested to see what you do with this so if you end up using this in something put a link in the comments section to where I can take a peek :)
Just click on the preview and it will take you to the DL site

DooHickey

3 comments:

kruemelmai said...

I´m the first, thanks so much, it´s very beautifull.

JenniferBarrette_Designs said...

Very cute Jodie!!

Carola said...

You never have too much of cute and different elements.
Thank you for taking time for making these and giving them to us.
Love and hugs