Thursday, February 8, 2007

The Response just amazes me

Wow I can't believe how many downloads I got for the flower paper clips! 236!! This truelly makes me realize that I do a good job lol. Ok so I lied a bit about the next freebie. I'm saving those for a bit, but here is something else that I think you'll like. It's an alpha that I made called Pink Colored Pencil. It's a complete set of uppers and lowers oh and the numbers too. There are only a few symbols though. I hope you like it. As always just click on the picture and it will take you to the download site. Thanks again all :)

Pink Colored Pencil Alpha

6 comments:

IkeaGoddess said...

The alpha is so cute. Thanks for sharing

Rebecca said...

How sweet! Thanks so much! :D

Lighthousegal said...

Thank you so much!

Sweet Pea said...

These are very cute! Thank you so much!
Susan

Carola said...

Pink alphas....yay.
Too late for my valentine LO, but will use them for something else.

momto4boys said...

Thank you so much, these are really cute!!