Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My First Ever Kit!!!!


It took me a few days but I finally have an ending result that I feel is good enough to offer as a freebie to you all. It's called Little Lady. My oldest daughter is my inspiration for this kit. She is nearly 10 yrs old and going through some changes that everyone goes through. She's more sensitive and liking the softer things now. So here it is and please, please,please leave me a comment on this.. That would be so awesome!! Also if you use this, please send me the link to your Layouts because I'd LOVE to see them!! I've also just created and uploaded a brown stitched tag/frame for you todownload as well that matches the kit.

Little Lady Download

Matching Frame-Tag

13 comments:

Decomom said...

This is so sweet - love the stitched hearts! Thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

DIVINE colors...such an adorable kit...Thank You...;D

JenniferBarrette_Designs said...

Very pretty Jodie! Great job.

Ode said...

I love the nice soft colors of your kit. Thank you very much for sharing.
Ode

rimalicious said...

great job! thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Wow -- hope my first (if it ever happens) is as delightful. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

This is darling!! Thanks so much!!

Angie said...

Wow Jodie, that's awesome!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!! This is so cute!!!

Shell said...

Thanks for the lovely kit! Love the soft colors & that brown/taupe just makes it pop.

screenstarr said...

Can't believe it's your first kit. It's very well done. Looking forward to seeing (and snagging) more of your work.

Jenni said...

Wow, your first kit? You should be so proud of yourself!! Love the colours

martiegras said...

great color combo thank you!