Monday, March 26, 2007

Kit and New Site

Well I finally got my new site that I've been wanting for a while now. It's MerCas Designs and it's not 100 percent finished, but the look and general feel are done. Right now I'm waiting on my host to sort out problems with a feature thats currently broken and then I can finish getting my other things done,like my small shoppe for the stuff I want to try to sell. I know there is going to be mainly elements and that stuff... bows and ribbon combos, and the kit now and then. I'm not sure on alphas yet. I tried one of them and it was kind of a pain lol. I envy all you who love to do em...

Speaking of kit.. I'm working on one right now... My oldest daughter is my inspiration for this one. I'm notsure on where I'm going with this yet. I have a few elements and such and a good amount of papers, but I might add some more papers to give variety and get rid of the others... For now I'm just trying out new techniques and seeing what fits..... I will show you a preview soon..

No comments: