Sunday, March 25, 2007

Spring Flower Stickers Freebie



I've been slacking on the freebies and I'm sorry.. Family and CT duties have me busy, but things will get back to ormal soon. PLUS I'm still trying to get the feel for designing things people actually want. I thihk these cute stickers will be a huge hit, atleast I hope so lol. As usual they are in png format so you can use them in all programs. Please leave me a comment letting me you grabbed them. It's a bummer when I see all these downloads, but hardly any comments. Thanks bunches!!!
Just click below and it will take you to the download.

Spring Flower Stickers

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Very cute...thanks!

Joy said...

so cute.. thank you for sharing.

jodie said...

Hey! I just wanted to say hi and comment on how awesome it is that I'm on Jennifer's Team for an April Guest Spot - and we have the same name AND it is spelled the same! I never meet people with my name that spell it with an "e"!!! woohoo! Oh, did I mention I'm a dork? :) Great sticker freebie!

Luthien said...

Thank you! Simple, clean and very usable! I'm still learning, myself!

Anonymous said...

Vielen Dank für die Freebies