Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Pimpin My Girls

OK it's that time again.. I'm pimpin my girls!!

Liz Pike of Strawberry Wine Designs, selling at scrapbook-elements.com has put out some new and exciting things. She has some great Scribbles and Jewels Elements for sale for only $2.00!! You get 7 very pretty scribbles in each pack and she has 2 different ones!! She's also come up with some new kits that you should go check out too!!



Then there is Jennifer Barrette Designs found over at Hooked on Digi Scrap.com. She has put out some awesome kits this past month that I think you will all love.. A couple off the top of my head are All My Love and Girls Tea Party. If you love fun elements and great color then these are for you! She's also just put out a paper series called Gotta have it! The name speaks for itself! Lots of bright colors and such.



Finally, but certainly not least JooJooBee Digital Creations found at elementalscraps.com. She has been VERY busy crankin out some fabulous new things. One of my faves is from her Cartoon Series called ladybugs. It comes in 2 seperate packs. One is the paperpack and the other is all the elements you could ever want. She's also got a Chicklets in the Cartoon series and just came out with these super cute Jelly flowers!! Go and grab these and while yer at it check out her other things.....


Oh and check back often because I plan to be doing a designer spotlite on my site MerCas Designs once a month. Each month is a different designer, but I could be changing their products up through out that month. Also check back for the down low on a new Charity Site called Scrap For Charity in which I am a CT member for. All proceeds from the kits goto a charity each month and i will be posting a preview of each kit and the chairty it will be doing to. Scrapping is fun, but it's even better when the designs used and sold are used for things like charities.

No comments: